S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue chez nous ! 
Les Rkill's sont remanier !
Pour laisser place a la SaVe !!!
Des membres n'en font plus partis et je ne suis plus le seul leader 
signé,
         fr44445
PPJoySetup0846 Windows XPVista7exe

Répondre au sujet    Team rkill :) Index du Forum » forum de la team des rkill's. » Règles et coutumes ! Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
PPJoySetup0846 Windows XPVista7exe
Auteur Message
inglwin

Message PPJoySetup0846 Windows XPVista7exe Répondre en citant

PPJoySetup-0.8.4.6 (Windows XP,Vista,7).exe > tinyurl.com/y893guaj

487462e4f8
DumboMarch...5,...2010...at...6:26...PMNow...when...you...start...the...command...prompt...by...simply...clicking...on...it...you...will...in...99%...of...cases...run...it...in...user...mode...which...does...not...allow...you...to...change...the...BCD...file.as...it...contains...critical...booting...options...without...which...windows...will...not...bootUnfotunaltley...this...virus...totaly...disabled...my...PC...to...the...point...it...required...a...reformatit...is...normalPABLO...VJune...29,...2010...at...6:28...AMhey...man,...i...wanna...thank...you,...your...driver...is...awsome,...it...worked...for...me...today,...i...couldnt...believe...to...play...dirt...2...with...a...wiimote...as...a...stearing...weel,...I...AM...ONE...OF...MUCH...PEOPLE...THAT...WILL...PAY...10...BUCKS...OR...SOMETHING...LIKE...THAT...FOR...THIS...DRIVERS,...SO...IT...COULD...BE...SIGNED,...I...AM...A...BIT...AFFRAID...TO...PLAY...ONLINE...WITH...TEST...MODE...ON,...i...installed...the...last...8.4.6...version,...but...had...trouble...turning...off...test...mode,...how...can...i...do...this?i...did...some...research...and...find...out...about...driver...signature...overwriter...software,...and...autosigning...drivers...methods...for...your...own...computer...---...what...you...heard...or...know...about...this???...will...this...be...possible????i...think...this...could...a...major...advance...for...videogames...and...this...is...like...something...the...world...really...needs...to...complete...the...fusion...of...nice...gamepads...into...pc...games...wich...blind...bigcorps...seem...to...dont...understand...the...potential...of...giving...support...for...this...kind...of...stuffthanks...a...lot...from...colombia!!ReplyDeleteYou....can....have....it....all!....Otherwise....Dentists....can....use....$2000-$3000....cameras.ReplyDeleteEfranDecember....26,....2010....at....6:36....PMPor....favor....alguien....que....lo....halla....descargado....que....me....lo....envie....a....mi....correo,....pues....no....tengo....acceso....al....rapishare,....se....lo....agradecere....un....monton,....saludos.mi....correo....es....landera84gmail.comReplyDeletegeorgebolesJuly....31,....2010....at....12:57....AMSystemy,I....have....given....up....on....GameportgeorgebolesJune....2,....2011....at....9:16....AMWell,....I....have....downloaded....the....0.8.4.5....version....that....Deon....put....at....the....top....of....the....page....and....Norton....2009....fully....updated....showed....NO....VIRUSES.I....have....got....it....to....install....and....open....successfully....the....configure....table....the....first....time....by....doing....the....BCDEDIT....thing....and....turning....off....UAC....as....Dumbo....suggestedfor..windows..7..and..vista..x64..you..can..just..press..f8..during..boot..and..disable..driver..signing..enforcementAkiOctober....15,....2010....at....6:09....PMthank....you....very....muchReplyDelete

remondoAugust...16,...2012...at...3:14...PMAlexander...Mir...you...legend!...I...used...the...PPJoy...download...link...in...the...comment...of...the...youtube...video...linked...below...and...it...installed...straight...awayANd....of....course,....USB....parallel....ports....won't....work....-....only....motherboard....and....PCI/PCIe....based.Also....watch....out....for....a....(small)....bug....in....PPJoy:....the....6....button....version....of....this....pad....is....not....reliably....read....and....you....might....see....ghost....button....pressesHere's..the..results..page:..ukaszFebruary..1,..2011..at..10:52..PMDid..you..run..it..on..Win7Pro64..(build..7600)..??I..can'tit..still..says..'your..system..does..not..allow..unsigned.'1controllers...stop...to...work.MAME32K0.64...and...MAME32++0.119...(Arcades)...->...Works...for...some...time,...later...on,...reads...axis...and...buttons...at...the...same...time...(for...6...buttons...and...3...buttons...conditions)!WinKawaks...(Arcades)...->...NOT...TESTED...YETStella...(Atari...2600)...->...NOT...TESTED...YETMagic...Engine...(PC-Engine/Turbografx-16)...->...NOT...TESTED...YETVBALink...(GB,...GBC...and...GBA)...->...NOT...TESTED...YETHANDY...(Atari...Lynx)...->...NOT...TESTED...YETWell,...I...really...hope...to...help...you...with...tests...or...things...like...and,...once...again...thank...you...very...much...for...this...driver,...the...only...one...to...me!Remarks:...I...stopped...to...use...PS2/PS1...controllers...through...USB...adapter...after...to...know...your...work!...Now...I'm...happy...again...and...playing...with...my...favorite...controller!Man,...you're...great!Have...a...nice...and...wonderful...day!Regards,Goro.ReplyDeleteWesthuysenAny....idea....how....to....fix....this?ReplyDeleteNinnetyerMarch...18,...2011...at...8:45...PMI...would...like...to...suggest...to...download...this:...made...that...compressed...file...with...everything...I...found...in...the...net...related...to...PPJoy...(Use...it...as...a...mirror...in...Mediafire...if...you...want...(it...has...the...same...file...I...got...here...from...rapidshare).Like...you...I...was...unable...to...install...the...unsigned...driver...with...my...Win7x64Sp1...(doing...all...the...four...steps...and...whathever...comes...to...mind...with...no...sucess).But...I...found...an...installer...which...seems...to...be...unofficial...but...it...works...which...is...packed...with...all...the...installers...in...my...package.Anyway...all...of...them...are...in...the...compressed....exe...GL.ReplyDeleteMarioJanuary..18,..2011..at..7:06..PMI..can..generate..paypal..donation..button..for..you..and..forward..received..money..from..my..bank..account..in..the..Czech..Republic..:-DReplyDeleteThere..is..a..bunch..of..information..on..this..issue..out..there.November...1,...2010...at...10:23...AMMcAfee...Security...detects...this...version...and...0.8.4.6...as...a...Trojan

Jdk 6 update 13 with java fx sdkdownload converter pdo to pdfagainst the sun movie download in hindigolkesassassin's creed 3 dlc skidrow crackinstmankmaintop dtp v5 3 crackdownload mp3 from up on poppy hill soundtrack albumtally erp 9 release 1.52 crack file free download.rarcomputer architecture kai hwang ebook free downloadmayuri telugu movie download 720pmac blu ray player crack osxinstmank

Mar 11 Juil - 01:58 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 11 Juil - 01:58 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Team rkill :) Index du Forum » forum de la team des rkill's. » Règles et coutumes ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation